Vaastu Consultancy ( Vaastu Yagya) Vaastu Shanti Pooja
Vaastu Shanti worship is originally a worship of lord and deity of directions, five elements of nature as well as natural forces and other related stuffs. We perform Vaastu Shanti (worship of deity and lord of nature and their elements and natural forces as well as lord and deity of directions and environment) to remove any type of Vaastu dosha whether it's a land and building, nature or environment, by Vaastu shastra worship to avoid major changes and demolition in the structure of building.
We must do Vaastu shanti in the following circumstances to avoid adverse effect (circumstances) by nature and environment.
- When one chooses against Vaastu parameters.
- Construction of building against the Vaastu rules and money short comings remain in the structure.
- Due to errors in interior arrangement of concerned rooms and buildings.
- When someone buys an old home.
- At the time of renovation of home or business places.
- When we have been living for 10 years continuously.
- After coming back from a foreign trip for a long time.
- At the time of inauguration of a new home.
Sanketik Vaastu Shanti (symbolic Vaastu Shanti)
There is also a sanketik Vaastu Shanti worship method, in this method we follow some unavoidable part of recorded Vaastu Shanti worship, its symbolic Vaastu Shanti worship instead of recorded Vaastu Shanti worship.
The following list is just some benefits that you can enjoy in a house with high Vastu potential.
- Enhances your health and vitality
- Promotes financial prosperity
- Creates a stress-free and supporting environment
- Improves your relationships and dealings with other people
- Gives you inspiration and maximises your effectiveness
- Provides you with a refreshing, good nights sleep
- Creates a harmonious and tranquil atmosphere in your home
- Promotes general fortune and wellbeing
- Improves the efficiency of your employees
- Creates expansion in business and profit
- Enhance your creativity and intelligence
- Creates a stress free and supporting environment